Now is the time to make your final bids to help protect whales and dolphins! CLICK HERE TO BID: http://bit.ly/1oD3gRO
Charitybuzz will stagger the closing of our auction items, beginning at 3 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, April 27th.
Jewelry offerings by Kimberly McDonald. and Temple St. Clair, as well as a vacation stay at Boutique Hotel Casa Veintiuno in the Dominican Republic will close on May 5th.
No matter where you live in the world, you can participate as a bidder. Check out exciting vacation opportunities on a few different continents, creative workshops, opportunities to be on the water, celebrity offerings, and gift items arriving just in time for Mother’s Day shopping.
Proceeds from Earth Island Institute’s International Marine Mammal Project’s Auction support our campaigns to:
• Stop the dolphin slaughter in Japan
• End whaling by Japan, Norway and Iceland
• Ensure that dolphins are not killed in the catching of tuna
• Free all dolphins & whales now in captivity around the globe, and
• Continue the legacy of Keiko, the first captive orca released in the wild
Huge thanks to our many generous auction donors, those who helped connect us with donors, all bidders, and those who circulate our auction link on behalf of whales and dolphins. Our work is possible because of your support across the oceans.